Double the PROTECTion for YOUR FRAME AGAINST THE ELEMENTS
The Double Down Kit includes a Stealth Downtube Shield for the lower part of your downtube and a Clear Downtube Shield for protection against abrasive tailgate pads. Module Downtube Shields are Perfectly sized for MTB frame protection. Our domed bicycle frame protectors feature a 1.35 mm polyurethane dome which absorbs impacts and rebounds to its original shape giving your bike frame maximum protection against the elements.
Protect your frame from rocks, sticks, trail and road debris and even that rough tailgate carrier. With just the right amount of flexibility and super strong adhesive, our domed protectors fit to your frame and stay in place! Works great for Gravel and Road Frames too!
Due to a difference in backing material: Printed protectors are more flexible for placement where there are more curves like the bottom bracket area. Clear protectors work better on flatter surfaces or surfaces which only curve in one direction
Our Tough Dome protectors adhere best to flat or large radius carbon and alloy tubes with smooth(ish) finishes (matte carbon finishes are okay!). Flat tubes must be at least 2" wide or the protector may peel! If you have smaller radius tubes, an anodized aluminum frame, and/or abrupt edges, we recommend to use our Lite Shield products.
MAKE SURE TO CHECK our Fitment Chart- for more information about proper fit!
- Thickness: 1.35mm polyurethane dome
- Size (ea): 8"x2" to fit most carbon downtubes (total 16")
- Weight: 14g
- Stealth Downtube Shield has Carbon fiber graphic and black stealth logo which goes with any color frame
- Clear Downtube shield has clear material which allows your frame colors to shine through!
- Flexible material fits your frames tubes
- Shields frame against rocks, sticks and other road and trail debris
- Highly-adhesive material stays in-place and protects paint
- FAST FREE SHIPPING
- We stand behind our products - see our return policy for details
- Made in the USA